★★★★★★ Game Description ★★★★★★
Get Ready for the real horror game experience, one of the new horror
survival games experience, challenging and full of puzzles and mystery, Forsaken Hospital is a horror survival game puzzle and physics-based, when you are in a ghost hospital and scary game experience, full of fear and horror, against multiple enemies.
The Forsaken Hospital is hunted by ghosts and creepy doctors, try to stay alive and safe in your mind against spooky jumpscare.
★★★★★★ The story behind Forsaken Hospital ★★★★★★
In the 1980s a hospital was located in the north of Morocco, this horrific hospital was known for that doctors carried out an illegal operation for their patients, from torture, selling body parts, fertilizing corpses, and all kinds of torture.
When the government exposed these illegal events that took place in the hospital, it closed it forever in 1995.
After 8 years, Richard Farroukh, a specialist in paranormal phenomena, decided to visit the hospital in Morocco after obtaining permission from the government, to record and document the environment around the hospital that had been abandoned for 8 years.
But the hospital wasn't empty, when Richard arrived at the hospital, he found supernatural things going on, and the ghostly sounds of dead patients.
After a period of searching, he finds that it is someone, a human who looks like a doctor, Richard tried to talk to him but found him trying to chase him, Richard tried to escape but the doctor caught him and imprisoned him in the operating room.
Richard's goal has now changed from discovering the hospital to trying to escape from the mad doctor. Will he run away?
★★★★★★ Gameplay ★★★★★★
You will play Richard, a specialist in the paranormal, who try to discover the Forsaken Hospital,
after he finds himself kidnapped in this creepy hospital,
and he tries to escape from the creepy doctor who tries to kill him.
the player has no chance to fight his only way to escape is to hide,
and solve the mystery of the hospital and escape from it in the 3 days.
★★★★★★ Game Features ★★★★★★
- Experience real survival horror: You are not a fighter - if you want to survive the horrors of the hospital, your only chance is to run...or hide
- Immersive Graphics: The high quality of mobile games is close to that of computers and consoles.
- Hide-and-Hide: Stealth-or-Die gameplay
- Unpredictable Enemy: Players cannot know when - and from where - the enemy will eventually catch up with them
- Real Horror: Forsaken Hospital and its characters are inspired by real horror, criminal insanities, and supernatural phenomena.
- Challenging puzzles: The game is a puzzle base that the player needs to solve to reach the goal of the "escape" game.
- Days Cycle: The game takes place in 3 days, if the player does not escape in 3 days, he will die.
- Scary Atmosphere: The game has a scary atmosphere that makes the experience even more terrifying.
- Challenging Experience: The game wants to give the player the most challenging experience and fun gameplay with the best possible horror experience.
★★★★★★ Specifications For Ultra and High quality ★★★★★★
CPU: Octa-Core Max 2.8GHz or above
RAM: 6.00Go or above
Android 9 and or above
Phones like :
Poco X3 Pro
Poco X3 NFC
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Poco F2 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A22s 5G
Google Pixel 3 XL
★★★★★★ If you have under this specification play normal or low.
★★★★★★ If you want to have a scary time and fun gameplay, play Forsaken Hospital: Horror now and try to escape from this horror hospital. Frights are guaranteed.
It is recommended to play with headphones for a better experience.
Let us know what you thought in the comments!
Forsaken Hospital Update notes 1.3 12/17/2021
FIX PLAYER COLLISION,
FIX OBJECTS COLLIDERS,
Remove Strong language,
Fix camera Sensitivity,
Update Main Menu UI,
Update Gameplay UI,
Update Game Icon,
Add Skip to cutscenes,
Update Start game,
Increase Player Speed,
Update Game Policy.
Adding Spanish language to the game
Add The medical storage room
Adding rats to the hospital,
Adding Ghost mode
Last Updated on
Restricted to 15+