TapTap

Games worth discovering

Banner of Rogue planet 1.0.12
Screenshot 1 of Rogue planet 1.0.12
Screenshot 2 of Rogue planet 1.0.12
Screenshot 3 of Rogue planet 1.0.12
Screenshot 4 of Rogue planet 1.0.12
Screenshot 5 of Rogue planet 1.0.12
Screenshot 6 of Rogue planet 1.0.12
Rogue planet
icon
Dev live

Rogue planet

icon 4.3
28
Want
icon
Major update coming soon! Your planet is constantly evolving. Spend 3 minutes each day allocating resources and making important decisions to let your planet thrive!
Available on iconicon
Initial release Aug 14, 2023
Two days ago, I picked up a small planet... well, it was quite ordinary.

Yesterday, small mushrooms, tiny sharks, and a motorcycle grew on the planet.

Today, a pyramid and a large box of ice cream sprouted on the planet (the ice cream slightly larger than the pyramid).

I hope that tomorrow, a game console will grow, so I won't have to buy the new model. However, the indigenous inhabitants of the planet predict that there's a 70% chance a pirate ship will grow, and the remaining 30% will only yield a tree.

I asked the natives: How can I make the planet grow a game console?

The natives said: Put the planet into space for exploration; it might not be a game console, but surprises might appear.
What’s new

v1.0.12 update: (23-8-24)

1. Changed the way civilizations are acquired; removed the gacha system; the cosmicexploration system has become the primary way to obtain civilizations.
2. Added a simulation management system; players can freely design their own planetsthrough arranging various civilizations.
3.Introduced 40 new decorative buildings.
4. Reset the tutorial system.
5. Significantly revised the combat system, changed the planet control mechanism, andadjusted the difficulty of numerous levels.6. Numerous numerical adjustments, modified civilization bonuses and interactions betweencivilizations.

Additional information
Developer
silverkey
Languages
English
Current Version
1.0.12
Size
756 MB
Last Updated on
08/22/2023
Network Connection
Required
Network Tools
Required
System Requirements
No System Requirements
Content Rating
General
icon
4.3
out of 10
iconiconiconiconicon
iconiconiconicon
iconiconicon
iconicon
icon
4
Reviews
28
Want
--
Played
198
Get

FAQ

What is the latest version of Rogue Planet? When was this game updated?icon

The latest version of Rogue Planet is 1.0.12, updated at 2023-08-22.

what's new in the latest version of Rogue Planet?icon

v1.0.12 update: (23-8-24)

1. Changed the way civilizations are acquired; removed the gacha system; the cosmicexploration system has become the primary way to obtain civilizations.
2. Added a simulation management system; players can freely design their own planetsthrough arranging various civilizations.
3.Introduced 40 new decorative buildings.
4. Reset the tutorial system.
5. Significantly revised the combat system, changed the planet control mechanism, andadjusted the difficulty of numerous levels.6. Numerous numerical adjustments, modified civilization bonuses and interactions betweencivilizations.

Which studio developed this game?icon

The provider of Rogue Planet is Dianyu Network Technology.

Can I play Rogue Planet on Android/iOS?icon

Now Rogue Planet is available on Android.

What languages are supported by the game?icon

Rogue Planet supports 1 languages including English etc.

You Might Also Like

iconView desktop site

TapTap looks better

on the app love-tato

Open with TapTap